Get to Know Our Graphic Designer, Danny!
Danny is originally from Dayton, Ohio but recently moved to the Cincinnati area and began working for RSVP in January of 2019.
Before he started working for RSVP, Danny played hockey and studied Fine Arts / Graphic Design at The University of Mississippi.
Even though he doesn’t have any pets of his own, he still loves being around the fur balls in his family!
Left: Zeke, Husky & Great Pyrenees (Sister’s Dog)
Middle: Sidney, Golden Retriever & Irish Setter (Parent’s Dog)
Right: Laela, English Bulldog (Girlfriend’s Dog)
When he’s not creating designs for RSVP, Danny enjoys staying creative by painting, drawing, and making music with friends.
Danny is extremely grateful to have amazing people in his life. He loves creating art, music, and design work but his favorite place to be is spending time with his family.
All images are Danny’s own & may not be republished without express written permission.
Congratulations to all of our survey winners from Indianapolis! They’ll be receiving $50 to Matt the Miller’s Tavern!
I find that it can be difficult to stay in tip-top shape when you are glued to your desk for 8+ hours a day. When resources, especially time can be scarce, here are some simple tips to stay healthy:
- Hydrate – Instead of grabbing another cup of coffee or caffeinated beverage why not grab a glass of water?
- Sleep – The average person needs 8 hours of sleep to regenerate your mind and body.
- Use Your Kitchen – Keep your fridge stocked with fresh foods and enjoy the fact that you can whip up a healthy and satisfying lunch.
- Get Up and Move – Even if you can only get and enjoy the fresh air for only a short break (walk few laps around the office) your muscles thank you for it.
- Set Boundaries – Overworking and not taking time for you can be detrimental to your health, your well-being and even your work performance.
Contributed by Caitlin Tuohy
Some facts about new homeowners:
- Spend more in the first 60 days than an established homeowner will spend in the next two years
- Are eager to purchase new services, such as landscaping and other home improvements both interior and exterior
- Are more likely to buy home décor, furnishings, and appliances – over 75% of new homeowners will make a furniture purchase as a result of the move
- Need personal services, including doctors, dentists and other professionals soon after they move
- Need a new bank, supermarket and nearby restaurants and take-out meals for their day-to-day lives
- Are more likely to buy home improvement goods – tool and electronic sales climb right after the move
- Make other major purchases – 62% of new movers buy a new car within the first year after relocation
Discover who they are, what they are buying, and the buying triggers of the Affluent
The mass affluent represent the wealthiest, most sought-after demographics in all of marketing. This was true when the economy was booming, but it’s even more true now as the middle class shrinks and the mass affluent segment emerges as the least affected by price, making them even more desirable than ever.
Begin with the fact that the majority own one and often two homes. This means they travel, buy furniture, yard and patio goods, and remodel their bathrooms and kitchens.
They are also a ready audience for advertisers, who use targeted direct marketing mailed directly into their homes which is aimed squarely at their interests and desires, from fine dining, entertainment and travel to charitable giving.
And of course, by definition, they have money to spend. But the affect of the Great Recession has created a different mindset regarding value, and changed their purchasing behaviors.
Advertisers who wish to reach this lucrative market can buy space in our upscale postcard decks and choose which markets to distribute to. The RSVP team can help develop a postcard that is tailored to this affluent market, and advise on the most effective marketing message to maximize your results.
RSVP Call Tracking Solutions provide advertisers the ability to track, capture, chart, record and organize inbound sales calls in real time.
With our easy-to-use, online reporting tools, you can:
- Analyze call traffic to identify and
track the response that your RSVP
mailing is generating
- Capture unanswered calls so every
prospect can be called back
- Collect caller names and
addresses for future promotions
- Record customer calls for quality
assurance and to identify training
and coaching opportunities
Call your local RSVP office for an online, guided
tour to see how easy it is to put RSVP Call Tracking
Solutions to work for your business.