Whether you’re hosting festivities over the holiday season or regularly house out-of-town visitors, a warm and welcoming guest room is essential for your house guests. In addition to cleaning and organizing your guest room, you’ll want to spruce up the space with some fresh guest room décor and make sure you have all of your house guest staples handy. From plush bedding to bedside water carafes, here are nine affordable guest room décor ideas that will ensure your guests have a comfortable stay.
Click here to read tips and tricks from CLARE
YES! 100% Yes. 🙂
Improving the exterior of your home with a new coat of paint is a great way to boost curb appeal, increase value, and make your home appear new again. Before any paint is applied, there are some steps you’ll need to take to prepare the surface. One of the most crucial preparation steps is having your home power washed.
Find out why power washing is the most crucial step when preparing your home for an exterior paint job.
Click here to read the full article from our friends at Color World Housepainting.
Grab some great hints for illuminating your outdoor space with these outdoor lighting ideas and options.
Whether you use your outdoor living space for entertaining, relaxation or both, you don’t want the fun to end when the sun goes down. As you explore deck and patio design ideas, consider that the right outdoor lighting ideas and options will help beautify the space and ensure it can be a ’round-the-clock destination.
Click here to read the full article.
Some facts about new homeowners:
- Spend more in the first 60 days than an established homeowner will spend in the next two years
- Are eager to purchase new services, such as landscaping and other home improvements both interior and exterior
- Are more likely to buy home décor, furnishings, and appliances – over 75% of new homeowners will make a furniture purchase as a result of the move
- Need personal services, including doctors, dentists and other professionals soon after they move
- Need a new bank, supermarket and nearby restaurants and take-out meals for their day-to-day lives
- Are more likely to buy home improvement goods – tool and electronic sales climb right after the move
- Make other major purchases – 62% of new movers buy a new car within the first year after relocation