Grab some great hints for illuminating your outdoor space with these outdoor lighting ideas and options.
Whether you use your outdoor living space for entertaining, relaxation or both, you don’t want the fun to end when the sun goes down. As you explore deck and patio design ideas, consider that the right outdoor lighting ideas and options will help beautify the space and ensure it can be a ’round-the-clock destination.
Click here to read the full article.
Some facts about new homeowners:
- Spend more in the first 60 days than an established homeowner will spend in the next two years
- Are eager to purchase new services, such as landscaping and other home improvements both interior and exterior
- Are more likely to buy home décor, furnishings, and appliances – over 75% of new homeowners will make a furniture purchase as a result of the move
- Need personal services, including doctors, dentists and other professionals soon after they move
- Need a new bank, supermarket and nearby restaurants and take-out meals for their day-to-day lives
- Are more likely to buy home improvement goods – tool and electronic sales climb right after the move
- Make other major purchases – 62% of new movers buy a new car within the first year after relocation